Mining Access Legal offers commercial, practical and pragmatic legal advice to exploration and mining companies.
We provide commercial advice to the resources sector.
Mining Access Legal also provides general commercial and contractual advice to exploration and mining companies. Our team are able to support you with advice including:
- Contract/agreement creation and review
- Advice on general business transactions
- Freedom of information applications
Have a discussion with our team regarding COMMERCIAL ADVICE
Get in touch with Hayley today.
Get in touch with Michael today.
How else can we help you?
Mining Access Legal can assist you in the following areas:
Mining, Energy and Resources
End-to-end legal advice and support for all mining projects, from tenement application through to decommissioning and rehabilitation
Strategic advice in relation to land access processes, miners’ rights, mining access agreements and pastoral access agreements
Native Title and Aboriginal Heritage Advice
Native title and Aboriginal heritage advice for all stages of mining, particularly expedited procedure and right to negotiate processes
Regulatory Approvals and Compliance Advice
Advice on regulatory approvals and compliance, including objections under the Mining Act and Warden’s Court matters
How can we help you? Get in touch for a discussion about your project.
- Get in touch with us today
- We arrange an obligation-free consultation where we can come to you
- We learn about your organisation and the specific requirements of your project
- We guide you through the relevant legal process and support you in any way we can