Mining Access Legal offers commercial, practical and pragmatic legal advice to exploration and mining companies.
We provide legal advice in relation to Native Title and Aboriginal Heritage.
Mining Access Legal provides advice to proponents on native title and Aboriginal heritage, for all stages of mining. Our team are able to support you with advice on your project including:
- Expedited procedure objections
- Right to negotiate procedures, including the negotiation of native title agreements
- Heritage agreements
- General native title and Aboriginal heritage advice
- On-country negotiations with native title groups and/or their representatives
- Advice on ILUAs (Indigenous Land Use Agreements)
- Advice on different types and stages of native title claims and determinations
- Advice on Aboriginal reserves, including mining entry permits
- Applications under sections 16 and 18 of the Aboriginal Heritage Act 1972 (WA)
Have a discussion with our team regarding NATIVE TITLE AND ABORIGINAL HERITAGE
Get in touch with Claire today.
Get in touch with Hayley today.
Get in touch with Kathleen today.
How else can we help you?
Mining Access Legal can assist you in the following areas:
Mining, Energy and Resources
End-to-end legal advice and support for all mining projects, from tenement application through to decommissioning and rehabilitation
Strategic advice in relation to land access processes, miners’ rights, mining access agreements and pastoral access agreements
Regulatory Approvals and Compliance Advice
Advice on regulatory approvals and compliance, including objections under the Mining Act and Warden’s Court matters
Advice on environmental approvals and compliance under State and Commonwealth legislation
How can we help you? Get in touch for a discussion about your project.
- Get in touch with us today
- We arrange an obligation-free consultation where we can come to you
- We learn about your organisation and the specific requirements of your project
- We guide you through the relevant legal process and support you in any way we can