Mining Access Legal offers commercial, practical and pragmatic legal advice to exploration and mining companies.
We provide legal advice in relation to Regulatory Approvals and Compliance.
Mining Access Legal provides advice on regulatory approvals and compliance. Our team are able to support you with advice on your project including:
- Regulatory approval and compliance issues, particularly with the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety
- Objections made under the Mining Act 1978 (WA)
- Warden’s Court proceedings
Have a discussion with our team regarding REGULATORY APPROVALS AND COMPLIANCE:
How else can we help you?
Mining Access Legal can assist you in the following areas:
Mining, Energy and Resources
End-to-end legal advice and support for all mining projects, from tenement application through to decommissioning and rehabilitation
Strategic advice in relation to land access processes, miners’ rights, mining access agreements and pastoral access agreements
Native Title and Aboriginal Heritage Advice
Native title and Aboriginal heritage advice for all stages of mining, particularly expedited procedure and right to negotiate processes
Advice on environmental approvals and compliance under State and Commonwealth legislation
How can we help you? Get in touch for a discussion about your project.
- Get in touch with us today
- We arrange an obligation-free consultation where we can come to you
- We learn about your organisation and the specific requirements of your project
- We guide you through the relevant legal process and support you in any way we can