Mining Access Legal offers commercial, practical and pragmatic legal advice to exploration and mining companies.
We provide legal advice in relation to Environmental Approvals and Compliance.
Mining Access Legal provides advice on environmental approvals and compliance, for all stages of mining. Our team are able to support you with advice on your project including:
- Environmental assessments under Part IV of the Environmental Protection Act 1986 (WA) and Chapter 4 of the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 (Cth)
- Clearing permits, works approvals and environmental licences under Part V of the Environmental Protection Act 1986 (WA)
- Flora and fauna permits under the Wildlife Conservation Act 1950 (WA)/ Biodiversity Conservation Act 2016 (WA)
- Licences and permits under the Rights in Water and Irrigation Act 1914 (WA)
- Reporting and compliance under the Contaminated Sites Act 2003 (WA)
- Preparation of mining proposals and mine closure plans
- Closure and rehabilitation, including compliance with the Mining Rehabilitation Fund Act 2012 (WA)
- Environmental appeals
- General advice on State and Commonwealth environmental law
Have a discussion with our team regarding ENVIRONMENTAL ADVICE:
Get in touch with Claire today.
Get in touch with Hayley today.
How else can we help you?
Mining Access Legal can assist you in the following areas:
How can we help you? Get in touch for a discussion about your project.
- Get in touch with us today
- We arrange an obligation-free consultation where we can come to you
- We learn about your organisation and the specific requirements of your project
- We guide you through the relevant legal process and support you in any way we can