Mining Access Legal offers advice on Australia’s foreign investment (FIRB) regime under the Foreign Acquisitions and Takeovers Act and related acts and regulations
We provide advice on Australia’s foreign investment (FIRB) regime.
Mining Access Legal provides advice on the application of the Foreign Acquisitions and Takeovers Act 1975 (Cth) and its related acts and regulations. Our team are able to support you with advice on your project including:
- whether a notification to the Treasurer of the Commonwealth of Australia (through the Foreign Investment Review Board) is required for your:
- acquisition of a tenement or package of tenements
- indirect acquisition of an interest in a tenement or package of tenements
- conversion from one tenement type to another
- acquisition of another interest in Australian land
- acquisition of an interest in an Australian entity (eg securities) or an Australian business (or its assets)
- preparing a notification to FIRB
- liaising with FIRB
Have a discussion with our team regarding Australia’s foreign investment (FIRB) regime
Get in touch with Sarah today.
Get in touch with Hayley today.
How else can we help you?
Mining Access Legal can assist you in the following areas:
How can we help you? Get in touch for a discussion about your project.
- Get in touch with us today
- We arrange an obligation-free consultation where we can come to you
- We learn about your organisation and the specific requirements of your project
- We guide you through the relevant legal process and support you in any way we can