Mining Access Legal offers commercial, practical and pragmatic legal advice to exploration and mining companies.
We provide legal advice in relation to Land Access.
Mining Access Legal provides strategic advice in relation to land access processes to support resource and infrastructure projects. Our team are able to support you with advice on your project including:
- Miners’ rights
- Mining access agreements
- Pastoral access agreements
- State agreements
- Crossing agreements
- Advice on accessing Reserves
- Advice on specific legislation (such as the Land
Administration Act 1997 (WA))
- Advice on accessing private land
- Advice on co-existing tenure
- Objections made under the Mining Act 1978 (WA)
- Warden’s Court Proceedings
Have a discussion with our team regarding LAND ACCESS:
Get in touch with Claire today.
Get in touch with Kathleen today.
How else can we help you?
Mining Access Legal can assist you in the following areas:
Mining, Energy and Resources
End-to-end legal advice and support for all mining projects, from tenement application through to decommissioning and rehabilitation
Native Title and Aboriginal Heritage Advice
Native title and Aboriginal heritage advice for all stages of mining, particularly expedited procedure and right to negotiate processes
Regulatory Approvals and Compliance Advice
Advice on regulatory approvals and compliance, including objections under the Mining Act and Warden’s Court matters
Advice on environmental approvals and compliance under State and Commonwealth legislation
How can we help you? Get in touch for a discussion about your project.
- Get in touch with us today
- We arrange an obligation-free consultation where we can come to you
- We learn about your organisation and the specific requirements of your project
- We guide you through the relevant legal process and support you in any way we can