Mining Access Legal offers commercial, practical and pragmatic legal advice to exploration and mining companies.
We provide legal advice in relation to Land Access.
Mining Access Legal provides strategic advice in relation to land access processes to support resource and infrastructure projects. Our team are able to support you with advice on your project including:
- Miners’ rights
- Mining access agreements
- Pastoral access agreements
- State agreements
- Crossing agreements
- Advice on accessing Reserves
- Advice on specific legislation (such as the Land
Administration Act 1997 (WA))
- Advice on accessing private land
- Advice on co-existing tenure
- Objections made under the Mining Act 1978 (WA)
- Warden’s Court Proceedings
Have a discussion with our team regarding LAND ACCESS:
Get in touch with Kathleen today.
Sumaia graduated from the University of Western Australia in 2018 with degrees in Commerce and Law and was admitted to the Supreme Court of Western Australia in December 2019.
Get in touch with Sumaia today.
How else can we help you?
Mining Access Legal can assist you in the following areas:
How can we help you? Get in touch for a discussion about your project.
- Get in touch with us today
- We arrange an obligation-free consultation where we can come to you
- We learn about your organisation and the specific requirements of your project
- We guide you through the relevant legal process and support you in any way we can