Mining Access Legal offers commercial, practical and pragmatic legal advice to exploration and mining companies.
We provide legal advice in relation to Mining, Energy and Resources.
Mining Access Legal provides end-to-end legal advice and support for all mining projects, from tenement application through to decommissioning and rehabilitation. Our team are able to support you with advice on your project including:
- Acquisitions and divestments
- Due diligence
- Sale and purchase agreements
- Farm-in agreements
- Incorporated and unincorporated joint venture agreements
- Split commodity arrangements
- Solicitors reports for prospectuses or other public disclosure documents
- Offtake agreements
- Service agreements (including mining contracts and infrastructure contracts) in respect of operating mines
Have a discussion with our team regarding MINING, ENERGY AND RESOURCES:
Get in touch with Hayley today.
Get in touch with Michael today.
Get in touch with Claire today.
How else can we help you?
Mining Access Legal can assist you in the following areas:
Strategic advice in relation to land access processes, miners’ rights, mining access agreements and pastoral access agreements
Native Title and Aboriginal Heritage Advice
Native title and Aboriginal heritage advice for all stages of mining, particularly expedited procedure and right to negotiate processes
Regulatory Approvals and Compliance Advice
Advice on regulatory approvals and compliance, including objections under the Mining Act and Warden’s Court matters
Advice on environmental approvals and compliance under State and Commonwealth legislation
How can we help you? Get in touch for a discussion about your project.
- Get in touch with us today
- We arrange an obligation-free consultation where we can come to you
- We learn about your organisation and the specific requirements of your project
- We guide you through the relevant legal process and support you in any way we can